Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cupcake Day



August the 30th is SPCA cupcake day. I love cupcakes and cant wait to bake some and decorate them with cute animal themes. I am thinking rabbit ones with marshmallow ears and licoricce whiskers. Chocolate paw prints. Any other ideas?

We then walk around town and sell them, everything goes to the SPCA of your choice which you register online. I think cupcake day is a pretty awesome idea because I don't know many people who don't like cupcakes!

Ben is running a cupcake day at his work office, isnt he cool. All proceeds will go to our local SPCA. I have taken a few photos of the resident canines to help incase the look of the scrummy cupcakes is'nt enough to attract buyers. Thought I would upload a few here so you can see how incredibly cute they all are.





No comments:

Post a Comment